Sentry project environments REST API

For requesting all projects for a company there’s a handy endpoint called ‘https://sentry.io/api/0/projects/’. This neatly returns all projects, including some details about availability and names.

But a major missing part in the data of projects seem to be its environments. It would be incredibly handy to either have all environments included in the projects endpoint, or to create an alternative endpoint that returns all environments in a given project for example.

To give some context, I’m working on a project that needs to find issues in a certain project, sometimes in combination with a certain environment. Right now the search is automatically done over all environments, as this is the default right now. But as the list of issues grows, the time to respond on project-wide issue lookups will take longer and longer. Specifying an environment would greatly increase response time.

Tl;dr: Implement REST API for looking up environments in a project/Implement returning all environments in a project in de responsebody of the projects endpoint.

P.S.: I’m sorry if I’m posting this in the wrong section, there doesn’t seem to be a dedicated REST API subforum.