Sourcemaps not found for angular app inside of electron app

Hey everyone,
I’ve been using sentry with multiple angular projects in the past and it always worked flawlessly.

Now I’m trying the same with an electron app. The app includes two angular apps (one ui app which is displayed by the electron window and one that provides a web interface for configuration using express).

I’ve started to implement sentry into the ui app (using sentry/angular) and used the same config as I did in previous projects. The errors are getting reported just fine but it seems like it cannot match the sourcemaps.
Here’s a snippet of the .gitlab-ci.yml file which uploads the sourcemaps:

sentry:ng-ui:
  stage: sentry
  needs: ['build:dependency:ng-ui']
  only:
    - test
    - master
    - tags
  script:
    - printf "[http]\nverify_ssl=false" > ~/.sentryclirc
    - export SENTRY_URL=$SENTRY_BASE_URL
    - export SENTRY_AUTH_TOKEN=$SENTRY_BASE_TOKEN
    - export SENTRY_ORG=$SENTRY_BASE_ORGANIZATION
    - export SENTRY_PROJECT=$SENTRY_BASE_PROJECT_NG_UI
    - sentry-cli releases new $CI_COMMIT_SHA
    - sentry-cli releases set-commits --auto $CI_COMMIT_SHA
    - sentry-cli releases files $CI_COMMIT_SHA upload-sourcemaps $CI_PROJECT_DIR/packages/ng-ui/dist -x .js -x .map --url-prefix "~/resources/ng-ui/" --validate --verbose --rewrite --strip-common-prefix
    - sentry-cli releases finalize $CI_COMMIT_SHA
    - sentry-cli releases deploys $CI_COMMIT_SHA new -e $([ ! -z "$CI_COMMIT_TAG" ] && echo "prod" || ([ "$CI_COMMIT_BRANCH" == "master" ] && echo "beta" || echo "alpha"))
  tags:
    - docker
  image: getsentry/sentry-cli

As you can see I already tried adding a url-prefix but unfortunately it didn’t help. The sourcemaps are getting uploaded to the releases correctly but I still get the following issue:

Thanks in advance for your help :slight_smile:

Ping @untitaker

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.