I’m trying to install Sentry on Rnacher2 / k8s. I “translate” the docker-compose from OnPromise github for each components.
First: I can’t establish minimum components requirement to setup a Sentry. So this is my first question: which components are required? Not best practice but only required.
Here is the liste of services in the docker-compose.yml and my interpretation:
- smtp: required but to send emails you can configure an external SMTP.
- memcached: not required
- redis: required
- postgres: required sentry need a database
- zookeeper: ???
- kafka: ???
- clickhouse: ???
- snuba-api: ???
- snuba-consumer: ???
- snuba-outcomes-consumer: ???
- snuba-sessions-consumer: ???
- snuba-transactions-consumer: ???
- snuba-replacer: ???
- snuba-subscription-consumer-events: ???
- snuba-cleanup: ???
- symbolicator: ???
- symbolicator-cleanup: ???
- web: required
- cron: required I get it on previous so I guess it is required
- worker: required I get it on previous so I guess it is required
- ingest-consumer: ???
- post-process-forwarder: ???
- subscription-consumer-events: ???
- subscription-consumer-transactions: ???
- sentry-cleanup: I guess not required but can be really good to clean sentry
- nginx: required I use k8s / rancher2 so I already have a ingress,
- relay: ???
Many thanks for your help.