I have problems understanding how source maps should be uploaded so that they work. I always get the “Source code was not found for X” error for JS events.
I don’t know what’s wrong (is it my source map ? is it the name I gave it ? is it something else ?) and I don’t understand how I can troubleshoot it. I’ve tried uploading the maps with several distinct names (using the tilde and not using it, using paths or removing them, using the query string or not…)
My file is https://d1zxopfsnhcmb4.cloudfront.net/app/libsurvey.min.js?1474044271021
And I’ve tried uploading both the JS file and the map file (containing the inlined sources and minified with UglifyJS and Grunt)
- ~/app/libsurvey.min.js (748.0 KB)
- ~/app/libsurvey.min.js.map (2.1 MB)
- ~/app/libsurvey.min.js.map?1474044271021 (2.1MB)
- https:// d1zxopfsnhcmb4.cloudfront.net/app/libsurvey.min.js.map (2.1 MB) (there’s no space but i needed to remove the link to be able to post)
- https:// d1zxopfsnhcmb4.cloudfront.net/app/libsurvey.min.js.map?1474044271021 (2.1 MB)
- ~/libsurvey.min.js (748.0 KB)
- ~/libsurvey.min.js.map (2.1 MB)
- ~/libsurvey.min.js.map?1474044271021 (2.1 MB)
How can I understand what’s wrong ?
Thank you for any help or if you can help me get on the right track to find a solution.
CTO of Supermood.co