Bundle script fails trying to copy Sentry.framework

I’m trying to use the new react-native-sentry client, but every time my “Bundle React Native code and images” script runs, it causes a build error because it is unable to find the Sentry.framework file. The excerpt from the build log is below…

/bin/sh -c \"/Users/jpaas/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/KarmaWorkerApp-fzyhjpzymgxcamfonbwkmeeaygdp/Build/Intermediates/ArchiveIntermediates/KarmaWorkerApp\ staging/IntermediateBuildFilesPath/KarmaWorkerApp.build/Release-iphoneos/KarmaWorkerApp.build/Script-00DD1BFF1BD5951E006B06BC.sh\"
+ mkdir -p /Users/jpaas/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/KarmaWorkerApp-fzyhjpzymgxcamfonbwkmeeaygdp/Build/Intermediates/ArchiveIntermediates/KarmaWorkerApp staging/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/KarmaWorkerApp.app/Frameworks
+ cp -r /Users/jpaas/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/KarmaWorkerApp-fzyhjpzymgxcamfonbwkmeeaygdp/Build/Intermediates/ArchiveIntermediates/KarmaWorkerApp staging/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/Sentry.framework /Users/jpaas/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/KarmaWorkerApp-fzyhjpzymgxcamfonbwkmeeaygdp/Build/Intermediates/ArchiveIntermediates/KarmaWorkerApp staging/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/KarmaWorkerApp.app/Frameworks
cp: staging/BuildProductsPath/Release-iphoneos/Sentry.framework: No such file or directory
error: Could not parse Info.plist file
  caused by: missing field `CFBundleName`
Uploading symbols

Turns out, it didn’t like that my scheme name had spaces. Bug logged https://github.com/getsentry/react-native-sentry/issues/24