Error response from daemon: pull access denied for sentry-postgres, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

I’m following the documentation from here https://www.howtoforge.com/how-to-install-sentry-with-docker-on-ubuntu-1804/ but I’m getting an error message when trying to execute the
“docker run --link sentry-redis:redis --link sentry-postgres:postgres --link sentry-smtp:smtp --env SENTRY_SECRET_KEY={SENTRY_SECRET_KEY} --rm -it sentry-onpremise upgrade". This gives an error response "docker: Error response from daemon: pull access denied for sentry-onpremise, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied. I've done a docker log in and it said "Login Succeeded". I then changed the "docker run --link sentry-redis:redis --link sentry-postgres:postgres --link sentry-smtp:smtp --env SENTRY_SECRET_KEY={SENTRY_SECRET_KEY} --rm -it getsentry/sentry:git upgrade” and the result was it pulled getsentry/sentry successfully and then gave a response as mentioned in the topic and likewise this one "Error response from daemon: could not get a container for sentry-postgres: No such container: sentry-postgres.
I’ve also tried executing docker pull sentry-postgres and the result is the same. I’ve also searched on the hub and was not able to find anything other than these two “docker pull eduluz1976/sentry-postgres” and “docker pull plocharz9ld/sentry-postgres”. Can someone help me with this?

I’ve not heard back from anyone. Seeking help!