We have enabled this option when uploading our symbol files. Our project is C++ and we are using the native-sdk. I have a few security related questions about how sentry manages the source.
- Does this option upload actual source or is it just metadata such as line numbers etc?
- Is the source code downloadble on the sentry admin area like the symbols are?
- How is the source code stored on your servers?
- Is the source code vieable by your staff members?
- Is there a way to achieve the in-line code view on crash dumps thru source control integration instead of uploading source?