I have been running some tests on a js frontend and i get an error that i would like to ignore.
I have set it up like so:
ignoreErrors: [/SecurityError: Blocked a frame with origin.*/]
In the raven setup in my base html page.
I want to block errors like this:
Blocked a frame with origin “SOMEURL” from accessing a frame with origin “SOME URL”. Protocols, domains, and ports must match.
However these errors still show up on sentry.
I have tried some slightly different regex, and tested them with a tester, however nothing seems to work.
I was hoping that someone could tell me how to find the error, or tell me why the current setup is not working.