Relay missing key id project

hi there, recently I have set up a server configured to run sentry. I wrote all docker-compose files configs on my own and it is working for some projects but for a specific project I got bellow error from relay server:
relay | 2021-02-23T07:18:24Z [relay_server::actors::events] ERROR: project state for key ########### is missing key id
relay | 2021-02-23T07:18:25Z [relay_server::actors::events] ERROR: project state for key ########### is missing key id

can anyone help me to work around this problem?

Hi there! Sorry but it is very hard for us to support custom setups as it is impossible to know all the details. Any reason you are not using our supported onpremise repo?

yes indeed.
your repo is just for those who completely access the internet. our servers are offline. I have to have internet access without any restrictions to docker repositories or any other sites that the on-premise rep needs to startup while running. Here I have restrictions to see docker repos or other areas.

It should be possible to download and ship those docker images to your offline network just like you do for our other code?