Sentry does not log 403 errors

I have an asp.net core application that uses sentry to log exceptions. Errors are being logged correctly but unhandled server exceptions are not. eg: No errors are logged when the server returns a 403 error. https://www.instatranscribe.com/hangfire.
What am I missing?

using Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting;
using Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting;
namespace InstaTranscribe
{
public class Program
{
public static void Main(string args)
{
CreateHostBuilder(args).Build().Run();
}
public static IHostBuilder CreateHostBuilder(string args) =>
Host.CreateDefaultBuilder(args)
.ConfigureWebHostDefaults(webBuilder =>
{
webBuilder.UseStartup().UseSentry();
});
}
}

The SDK doesn’t capture an event for a 403 automatically.
For many systems this would become very spammy and not really actionable.

You are free to intercept these requests before they return via an ASP.NET Core middleware and capture an event through the logger interface (ILogger)

Thank you @bruno-garcia for your input. the application was internally throwing a stackoverflow error and I wanted that captured.

.NET limits our ability to catch that type of exception.

Starting with the .NET Framework 2.0, you can’t catch a StackOverflowException object with a try / catch block, and the corresponding process is terminated by default. Consequently, you should write your code to detect and prevent a stack overflow. For example, if your app depends on recursion, use a counter or a state condition to terminate the recursive loop. See the Examples section for an illustration of this technique.

The Sentry ASP.NET Core integration hooks into all known error handlers (like AppDomain.UnhadnledExceptionHandler, Task.UnobservedException, adds a try/catch in the middleware pipeline, etc, so if it ended up there, it would be caught).