Sentry - Invalid Token

Hi,
I am trying to implement Sentry for an Android application but keep coming across the following “API request failed caused by: sentry reported an error: Invalid token (http status: 401)” when uploading the mapping files.
The sentry.properties file is located in the project root containing the default project, org and the auth.token. The auth token is copied and pasted directly from the User settings - auth token within the sentry portal. This is definitely not an incorrect token.
I also have another sentry.properties located in the classpath with the dsn, environment and url.
Any help on this would be much appreciated as I am unsure what the actual problem is.
Thank You.

I have found the problem. It seemed that the default url i had set was in the wrong properties file. I had it in the classpath sentry properties file rather than the root project sentry.properties. Moving this property has resolved the issue.

I have the same issue.

1. My sentry.properties file located for android in MyApp/android/sentry.properties .

Hey @PrantikMondal, I was having the same problem and figured it out. The values inside the sentry.properties file should not be wrapped in quotes. When I removed the quotes, uploading task worked.