Sentry is not working with code push

I am using sentry and code push in my application. I am getting crash while trying to log message in sentry.

/unknown:React: Exception in native call
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error calling function: JSTimersExecution:callTimers
at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.NativeRunnable.run(Native Method)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:739)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.MessageQueueThreadHandler.dispatchMessage(MessageQueueThreadHandler.java:31)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:148)
at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.MessageQueueThreadImpl$3.run(MessageQueueThreadImpl.java:196)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Exception calling object as function: Error: You attempted to set the key url with the value "https://codepush.azurewebsites.net/reportStatus/deploy" on an object that is meant to be immutable and has been frozen.
at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.NativeRunnable.run(Native Method)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:739)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.MessageQueueThreadHandler.dispatchMessage(MessageQueueThreadHandler.java:31)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:148)
at com.facebook.react.bridge.queue.MessageQueueThreadImpl$3.run(MessageQueueThreadImpl.java:196)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)

This my logcat in android.

Can you make sure you are using the latest version of react-native-sentry, we’ve recently fixed a bug if you are using version > 0.12.10 this should be fixed.