for our company I installed Sentry into kubernetes using helm chart. After users and projects were setup and used for a while we realized that no permanent storage is mounted to
/var/lib/sentry/files. So I reconfigured pvc and
helm upgrade. Shared storage is correctly mounted now. I can see new blob files created there.
But since then things are happening. Example:
- In ui navigate to recent release (one created after mount change)
- Go to artifacts list and choose one to download it
- Page returns 500 internal error
- Sentry log shows an error saying
No such file or directory: u'/var/lib/sentry/files/ab/a4a9/5557704fb2a6ce0b8c64654f03
- In postgres
select path from sentry_fileblob where id = 12933
- which is different then file path from error message
There are other inconsistencies this is just an example.
- Is fresh install needed after such a change of storage config? Or this should be ok (with old data missing of course)
- Any idea where sentry is getting wrong path from? Yes path given by err msg is in postgres as well but listed under different file_id and different project_id
- Which postre tables should be wiped out so sentry is consistent again without loosing other configuration (users, integrations with repositories…)
- Is clean install necessary?
Any insights or pointer into right direction is welcomed
Thanks for your time!