I’ve built Sentry Native (both with WinHttp and Curl) statically and want to add it into my UWP C++ application.
When I put the sentry ‘getting started’ code into a blank C++ console application I get the “It works” issue no problem, but in my UWP App I get nothing. I have enabled all of the internet UWP permissions, and know they work as the app downloads external data from a server and uses websockets.
The setup is → static Sentry, breakpad backend and works with neither Curl or WinHttp. The compiler is Visual Studio 2019 and sentry native is v0.4.12
I can confirm that sentry works, because it worked in my console app. If anyone can point me in the right direction I’d be really grateful!