Youtrack integration

I have followed the steps to integrate our Sentry with Youtrack to enable automatic issue creation from error reports. When I go to project settings and integrations, the Youtrack plugin shows as enabled.

However, the issue page for our project still shows a “link issue tracker” button, and there is no button to create a YouTrack issue.

What am I missing? How to get the “Create Issue” button to show up as the docs describe?

2 Likes

Youtrack integration seems not to be working.

On the settings page for the integration it shows confusing information:

Plugin Information
Name: YouTrack
Author: Adam Bogdał
URL: github.com/getsentry/sentry-youtrack/
Version: 0.3.5

The latest release number of the linked github project is 0.3.1 and was released 2 years ago.

The original project where the sentry fork cames from has a version 0.3.5 which is about 1,5 years old.

Since youtrack has changed a lot within the last 2 years, maybe this plugin is not supported anymore. Since we are using Youtrack as well, I wrote the sentry support about it and linked this post to my request.

Response from support:

The engineering team said they will not be fixing it any time soon because they are currently prioritizing other integrations.

We can help fixing it by open a pull request on the project maintained by sentry:

I don’t think I will get to it in the next weeks, so maybe somone else is willing to do it.

Hello!
Is sentry-youtrack plugin is alive?
I have installed it. But I can not found it nowhere in integrations.
Sentry 21.1.0 onpremise