Installing plugins

Hey there,

I’m new to sentry and managed to do some setup with docker compose.
Now I wanted to test integrations like with HipChat and tried to install as described in the readme of https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-hipchat-ac. After that, sentry plugins list shows the plugin but I’m not sure where to find it in the web ui.

When I’m on the settings page at Integrations there is nothing like HipChat.

Am I missing something?

With kind regards
Jonathan

You need to enable the plugin per-project first. So you won’t see it on the integrations list until you’ve configured and enabled through the project settings.

Hey matt,

thank you for your quick response.
So I assume that I should go into my project then on Settings on the top right corner. But then I’m lost. Neither on “General” nor on “All Integrations” I find the possibility to enable this plugin.

All Integrations only lists the default stuff (5 Auto Tag and 3 integrations: Mail, Native Plugin and Webhook)

Ok found the solution for myself. I had to restart the docker container. I suppose that the sentry server had to be restarted in order to get the integrations recognized

1 Like

Oh, yes, of course. :slight_smile: After installing any plugins, you need to fully restart everything for changes to be picked up.