I have some problem with migration my Sentry. I must say: I’m not really a good specialist in the program and I think that the error is quite simple: I missed something.
Firstly: I have Sentry in Docker container (there few containers with cron, PostgreSQL, sentry web, sentry worker and redis. There are container created by single docker-compose.yml). They are working good.
My clients have another containers with different services and they want that the all containers created by 1 docker-compose file. And in this step I have come problems.
Container for sentry are isolated from other.
- I’ll stop old containers (except container with PostgreSQL);
- I did dump file from database for sentry;
- Stop old PostgreSQL container;
- I created new container with docker-compose.yml (directory with database are mapping but it not work as default)
- I connected to sentry-web container and to do sentry --config=/path to sentry.py upgrade.
- After that I restored database from dump in PostgreSQL container.
It look like working (I can connect to Sentry Dashboard, I can see all users) but I do not see any projects, tokens, API-keys.
Sentry stores this data not in the database, isn’t it?
P.S. Sorry, for my bad English. Let me know if you need some information. Thanks.