Sentry REST API - Query Issues and Add Tags

My team is building an integration to assign Sentry Exceptions to different team members. I’m trying to accomplish two different things with the reset API that’s giving me some trouble.

1. How can I query for any unresolved exception with more than 30 users and at least a count of 50 in the last 24days.
  2. How can I update an issue with a new tag?

Dan.

How can I query for any unresolved exception with more than 30 users and at least a count of at least 50 in the last 24days.

You want to look at the Project Issues API endpoint. This API takes a “query” parameter, which is the same search query format that can be used from the search bar in the Sentry UI.

For example, the query can have the form: is:unresolved&timesSeen:>50

Unfortunately at the time of this post you cannot search on number of users that saw this issue.

How can I update an issue with a new tag?

Event data is immutable once it’s been processed – you can’t add tags post-processing at the moment.

1 Like

How can I work with the timesSeen in the search UI. That search feature seems to be completely broken currently. I cannot add any value in the search box, nor can I add &timesSeen=>50 or similar into the URL.

–M