What is the contact between the worker container and the cron container in the sentry self-hosted?

I’m really trying to figure out what the relationship between the two containers is, but I’ve checked the official documentation, the blog and the whole web for a description of the relationship between the two containers in the latest version of Sentry. :smiling_face_with_tear:
And I want to know if the two containers will continue to work if they are deployed on different machines.
Hope to get a reply
@BYK

BYK no longer works on Sentry

So who is answering the relevant questions now?

Here are the list of Sentry employees registered, I don’t know if any of them have taken ownership of responding to these forums. The original departure announcement seemed to indicate no one would and that any issues with on-prem should be brought up in GitHub.

https://forum.sentry.io/g/staff

hi~~ could you answer my question @zeeg

Can you @ other colleagues to help me answer my question, the community doesn’t seem to be active at the moment, which is difficult for me.

This is not a support forum and tagging me in a bunch of posts is not going to get you a resolution. If you’re unable to find the answer to your questions and someone is unable to help you then I would encourage you to look at the source code.

If you do not feel confident with the technologies we use that is why we provide a paid managed service, which is how we fund this project. We do not offer free or commercial support for self hosting Sentry.