Add react-native to on-prem 9.1

Hello everyone!

I’m a bit new with Sentry, and I have a question that I haven’t quite figured out yet.
I have Sentry 9.1.1 deployed in my company, and I can’t find React-Native in it. Can I somehow get React-Native support without upgrading the Sentry version?
I do not want to upgrade the version, because there are a lot of dependencies changes and there is a risk that the data will be lost during the update process.

Thanks.

If you backup your data, there is no risk of losing it :slight_smile:

Unfortunately Sentry 9.1.1 is very old and we do not support it, hence you won’t be able to add React Native support to it. I think you can still use our SDK for React Native and see if it works but I doubt it would work without Relay and Symbolicator. @bruno-garcia @jauer or @untitaker can speak more on this.

react-native should work fine to some extent though a lot of native development has happened since Sentry 9. In principle the functionality is already there, it just has come a long way since then.

Well, thank you for your answers, I’ll just deploy latest version and transfer with hands settings and projects.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.