Events up to quota?

When I have free plan, do I get to see at least 10k events when I get actually over 10k events?

(now I’m seeing 0 events because I ran over the 10k quota)

Similarly, when I upgrade to Small 100k plan, if I go over the 100k, would I see 0 events in my account? or would I see at least the 100k events for the month?

You should be able to see all of your events, though it’s based on retention (which is 7 days for the free plan). That actually doesn’t make a ton of sense, and we’re going to revisit if pushing free plans retention to 30 days is a better idea. Otherwise you could send 10,000 events in the first 7 days, and then not see any after 14 days.

Was it recently reduced to 5,000?

Given that post was from September 2018, recent might be the wrong vocabulary :wink:

It was adjusted to 5,000 errors, and our new plans also give you 10k transactions, and the 7 day retention window was increased to 30 days.

Yep, I see. We are using this amazing service for quite a long time, but somehow I’ve missed that change. Could you kindly explain what is the difference between errors and transactions?