Is Sentry server 9.1 compatible with Raven-js?

Then. What’s the oldest compatible version of sentry server for @sentry/browser?

@bruno-garcia @kamilogorek - any ideas?

In the meantime, @qianL93, would you mind me asking why do you need this information as we’d love everyone to be using the latest version of Sentry :slight_smile:

1 Like

It should work with pretty much any version really. We try o keep SDKs backward and forward compatible as much as we can. I’d be curious to know why you’d be using Sentry older than 8.17 which is 2 years old though

1 Like

@BYK @bruno-garcia thanks for your reply. we are actually upgrading sentry to latest version. for some technical reasons, we need to know if Sentry server 9.1 work well with raven-js client

our sentry client is also raven-js. So, we also want to know if Sentry server 9.1 work well with raven-js.

Our sentry server is also Raven-js, so we also want to know if sentry server 9.1 compatible with Raven-js?

Ah, good to know. I’d say raven support is not going away that easily. Right, @bruno-garcia?

raven-js and Sentry 9.1 work fine but we are building all new features on @sentry/browser now so strongly advised to migrate. Even new functions were added to help migrating. Here’s the migration doc.

1 Like