Jira Create New Issue did not load Reporter properly

Hi there,
i am using Sentry with the integration to JIRA.
Try to create new issue manually in JIRA and stumbled upon the mandatory field of Reporter.

When clicking the dropdown, it said Loading failed
The other fields was loaded correctly and fine. But only this one field we couldn’t fill thus making it impossible to create any new issue to JIRA

Did i miss something on the setup?

1. detail: “Internal Error”
  2. errorId: “8af2259941924adb9c9e7cf410767a05”
1 Like

Can you please tell us whether this is sentry.io or your on-premise installation? If it is on-premise, the version of Sentry you are using and details around that would be very helpful.

yes i am using sentry.io my sentry would be https://sentry.achilles.systems/achilles

That can’t be sentry.io as sentry.io is hosted on, well, sentry.io? :smiley:

Can you share the details of your on-premise setup such as the version etc.?

A similar issue is happening with me but instead of it failing to load I can’t see or access any of my teammates in order to add them as a reporter or assign them to a ticket.

1 Like

Same experience here. We have the JIRA integration setup and working for linking existing issues, but the Reporter field shows “No options”, and Sentry will not create the Jira Issue without the Reporter.

Our instance is https://sentry.io/organizations/collective/

1 Like

i am not sure how it is not sentry.io, and how to know if it is which kind of sentry…
I am on Sentry 9.0.0?
also for the integration we are on JIRA v9.0.0 and JIRA Atlassian Connect v9.0.0
(sorry new member could not share images in thread)

I am not sure what else i can share about the setup, since the problem is from Sentry Integration with Jira… maybe i need to do something on Jira perspective? but the only field that could not be imported was the reporter.

This is still happening, and i really hope this can be solved as it will helps a lot if we can create JIRA Ticket directly from sentry

sentry.io is the hosted, cloud version of Sentry. Seems like you are using the self-hosted version of Sentry, and a quite an old one too.

We’d need to see the error details to be able to help you. If you search for that errorId in your INTERNAL project, it should bring you more details that you can share here.