I’ve run into an issue getting bitbucket integration working with Sentry 10 (10.1.0.dev0 12d55dc). I’ve got the general installation completed, and tested sending reports to the server. This is all working great. When I attempt to add the Bitbucket Integration I’m getting an error. I saw this post Setup Bitbucket Integration but am not getting the same issue. Here’s what I’ve got:
- clean installation not an upgrade.
- using the getsenty/onpremise repo for running Sentry via docker-compose.
- nginx handling SSL termination and proxying 127.0.0.1:9000.
- BITBUCKET_CONSUMER_KEY & BITBUCKET_CONSUMER_SECRET set in sentry.conf.py
- Permissions in Bitbucket set. (Note: this is Bitbucket Cloud)
When the request is initiated, I’m presented with the expected modal:
The modal’s url is
When grant access is pressed, I can see two requests occur in the logs:
GET /extensions/bitbucket/descriptor/ 200 POST /extensions/bitbucket/uninstalled/ 400
On the client side, the POST request to
https://bitbucket.org/site/addons/approve results in a 500 error and a Bitbucket “Something went wrong” screen.
The POST back to sentry at
/extensions/bitbucket/uninstalled resulting in a 400 has me wondering if I’ve got something misconfigured or if there’s been a change on Bitbucket’s side. I’ve also opened a request with Atlassian to see if I can get some debug info.
Any help is greatly appreciated!