Lazy Loader not working on-premise

Hello, I’ve been trying to use the lazy loading sentry script, via self-hosted dockerized Sentry. I use the script generated in the Client Keys (DNS) config, but I get an error

The Sentry loader you are trying to use isn’t working anymore, check your configuration.

Docker-compose logs don’t show anything other than the successful 200 GET hit on the nginx container for the script itself, so I’m not even sure which container is responsible for generating this script, I’ve no idea where to start looking.

You might want to elaborate a bit more.
What is this “Lazy loader” you speak of?
And maybe be a bit more detailed on how to reproduce the issue.

Hey Alexander,
the lazy loader is Loader Script for Browser JavaScript | Sentry Documentation
The script url itself is accessible via Settings > Projects > [javascript project] > Client Keys (DSN) > Configure > Javascript Loader

As for the reproduction, I’m not quite sure, I’ve followed the normal setup, run the install.sh script and docker-compose up. After adding the script in my project and throwing a test error in the client code, I get the aforementioned message from the script

The Sentry loader you are trying to use isn’t working anymore, check your configuration.

Hi! This is a known issue and you can follow the status here: https://github.com/getsentry/sentry/issues/22715

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.