Replace dependency dll files in UPM package with external dependencies

I’d open an issue on github, but there’s no option for it, so if this isn’t the place for it, kindly direct me towards where is.

REPRODUCE

IS

• a bunch of Runtime dependencies (e.g. System.Threading.Task.Extension.dll) are downloaded packaged with Sentry
  • if a different package also includes one or multiple of these, Unity will refuse to build because “PrecompiledAssemblyException: Multiple precompiled assemblies with the same name included for the current platform. Only one assembly with the same name is allowed per platform.”

SHOULD

• remove the .dll files from the upm package
  • add dependencies on the NuGet packages that contain the appropriate .dlls

NOTES

Error loading /var/container/Bundle/Application/..../MyApp.app/Frameworks/UnityFramework.framework/UnityFramework: dlopen
(/var/container/Bundle/Application/..../MyApp.app/Frameworks/UnityFramework.framework/UnityFramework, 265): Library not loaded @rpath/Sentry.framework/Sentry
Referenced from:
      /private/var/Bundle/Application/.../MyApp.app/Frameworks/UnityFramework.framework/UnityFramework
Reason: image not found

So either I’m doing the wrong thing (or not everything I should be doing) - which is certainly a possibility - or Sentry is looking for the dlls somehow where they no longer exist.