I’d open an issue on github, but there’s no option for it, so if this isn’t the place for it, kindly direct me towards where is.
- install Sentry via openupm
- a bunch of Runtime dependencies (e.g.
System.Threading.Task.Extension.dll) are downloaded packaged with Sentry
- if a different package also includes one or multiple of these, Unity will refuse to build because “PrecompiledAssemblyException: Multiple precompiled assemblies with the same name included for the current platform. Only one assembly with the same name is allowed per platform.”
- remove the .dll files from the upm package
- add dependencies on the NuGet packages that contain the appropriate .dlls
- I did try to do it myself as a workaround (cf. Commits · cmrgKoradir/cmrg-sentry-unity · GitHub )
- project would compile and build
- on startup, app crashes because
Error loading /var/container/Bundle/Application/..../MyApp.app/Frameworks/UnityFramework.framework/UnityFramework: dlopen (/var/container/Bundle/Application/..../MyApp.app/Frameworks/UnityFramework.framework/UnityFramework, 265): Library not loaded @rpath/Sentry.framework/Sentry Referenced from: /private/var/Bundle/Application/.../MyApp.app/Frameworks/UnityFramework.framework/UnityFramework Reason: image not found
So either I’m doing the wrong thing (or not everything I should be doing) - which is certainly a possibility - or Sentry is looking for the dlls somehow where they no longer exist.