As always, there’s new stuff coming out in Sentry every month. So you don’t miss anything, here’s a quick rundown:
In the UI
- Launched Web Vitals: https://docs.sentry.io/product/performance/web-vitals/
- Launched Performance Trends: https://docs.sentry.io/product/performance/#trends-view
- Performance information is now more integrated into the product: The Releases page includes performance factors for that release and the Projects page shows transaction count per project in addition to errors.
- You can use boolean operators in metric alerts and a simpler UI thanks to your feedback.
- Create metric alerts for web vitals.
- Create metric alerts on “default” events, not just errors & transactions.
- Filter issues that are linked to an external issue tracker.
- Flutter SDK: New SDK with native crash reporting support, offline caching and device context. Of course also all other main Sentry SDK features. https://pub.dev/packages/sentry_flutter
Vue.js SDK : We offer a standalone Vue.js SDK that makes the setup easier. Also provides better support for performance monitoring.
- Ruby / Rails SDK : Our new Ruby SDK is in pre-release with support for performance monitoring. https://github.com/getsentry/sentry-ruby/tree/master/sentry-ruby (edited)
- Serverless now supports cloud resource identification on Python
- All users with free & sponsored plans now have access to performance features, transactions & attachments
- We’re now properly collecting sales tax from customers in the United States in applicable jurisdictions
- Anycast IP support has been announced and prepared for rollout to early adopters on December 1.
- Metric alerts are now enabled by default on OSS Sentry
- We’ve opened up our SDK documentation process to help our OSS SDKs